The March season is upon us and the year ahead is looking educational indeed. It’ll be great to have you on board!
- March 8 & 10, NE: Lincoln’s Celticus Spiritus Irish Language & Storytelling (All Levels)
- April 20 – 22, MO: St. Louis Tionól – Bodhrán (Beginner/Intermediate levels)
- July 15 – 22, NY: Catskills Irish Arts Week – Bodhrán (Beginners) & Storytelling (All levels)
- July 22 – 27, WV: Augusta Irish/Celtic Week – Bodhrán (All levels) & an optional evening Storytelling mini-course
- August 16-19, WI: Milwaukee Irish Fest Summer School – Bodhrán (Advanced Level) & Storytelling (All levels)
Also the rest of the Fuchsia Band will be educating the masses in these disciplines…
Brian – Mandolin (intermediate/advanced) & Whistle (intermediate/advanced)
Mick – Flute (intermediate/advanced) & Guitar (intermediate/advanced)
- September 27 – 30, CO: Spanish Peaks International Celtic Music Festival
- October 26 – 28, TX: O’Flaherty Irish Music Retreat – Bodhrán (All levels)
All info above subject to change.